Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Updated =)

I've plenty time didn't update my blog as before like i always did..
Recently of me was doing same things in my prosperity life..
Enjoying my love with Siewheng =) and stay around my school life always and always...

SLEEP
SLEEP
SLEEP
SLEEP
SLEEP

*Continute 3/10/2008

Last friday was my birthday,happy that she could come to accompany me for celebrated my birthday with my familly
Ah dear said she would feel stress while we were having dinner because Daddy Mami seem like so horrible><
haha! This was the second times we took dinner together and Daddy was never stopped ZAT me when Ah dear was there.. =( JIN~~`~
After Dinner,we went to TOPMAN for looking some TEE what i had to promote daddy to buy as my birthday Present =) waahhhhaa
After all,I was so happy in that day . Thanks Honey oxoxOh..o.......Is time to school =)
Update soon =)

1 comment:

MiKi Ho said...

hey...just see the comment from u...
firstly im gonna thanks for ur wishes..
im happy hangout with my frens,maybe just the only way i would not keep thinking of him...u know's ritez? ^.^

and u seems like so sweet with ur galz..u're nice guy^^

take care...

MiKi