Thursday, May 6, 2010

BACK

IM BACK,since I've the mood to update this super dead blog!
Been long time never written my news.
So how are you guys going? Im doing good
College life is still working on . Ass's increasing as usual ! = Assignment
Had watched THE LATEST AND HOTTEST movie IP2 last night with the B <3
What I got to say is AWESOME ! And will be bringing dad and mum to watch it tonight.
"Dont praise me. I know im a good good boy :D

SIGH. recently realize my drawingg skill getting worse .what a sad thang keep making me emo
GOD! give me some good sense ! I beg up u ! :(

Will be going to HK next Saturday with the PENANG KIA AVEN.
Decided to get some latest stuff from JUICE HK.
Especially the CLOT x adidas Originals Superstar “Dark Side Star and CLOT X ADIDAS EMPIRE ATHLETICS SHIRT with black :P
Who wanna grab it too? Inform me. HK will be cheaper than the JUICE KL. TQ

OKAY. STOP HERE.
WAIT FOR MY NEXT HAPPENING .BYE
6-5-2010

No comments: