Monday, July 28, 2008

Begin =]

Totally i was left from wretch..
I'm start to making a new life for myself...
Start it here...Guys! this Blog is private..I won't easy to let anyone know my link!
so if you guys are visit my BLog usual..please don't Give anyone my link..Thx=]

*Nowadays...i was always kept contach and sms with SiewH...
she was funny...i thought she was a cool girl ><...
NO!!she wasn't!!!! I made a Big mistaked.. haha... She Just like a Young girl who always Like to play and Friendly...^^

Anyway...really Grad to know her...

Hope both of us..can make a good relationship in the future.. =]

*SiewH..Don't always argue with your bf =] must cherish him ....If he treat you badly..tell me!i go and blow him up!!=]
*if You sad...You can find me..=] i'll be there for you...If you don't mind la...=]

kay la..have to go.>< byebye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratz orh bibu ~
muz always +U in ur life^^
wish u all the BEST =]