Friday, September 4, 2009

=D

Nervous!
Excited!
Weird!

Couldn't really sleep tight last night after the phone call from dear.
And I woke up at 9am today
really what the hell ==

I'm waiting for the goods arrive.
but how come till now also do not get it

Told the pig yesterday that I'll be going for MV shooting!
She Laught till her ass off.keep laughing laughing laughing!
Lei yi wai lei hai laughing GIRL meh! hahaaa =D
DONT KNOW WHY SHE VERY AGREE ME TO ==

I was wondering why this pig always do not want to give me her kiss through the phone==
Ah dearrr,bin gor hurt guo lei? wa ngor ji! =D

Pinki said I should bring 3 different shirts for changing!
I have no idea really which clothes should I bring it to the screen F**k!!

God.It's raining nowww.
what is the pig doing now?
GAP ZAI!?I kill u !
(bin dou seh dak =) Gei ju mou lam dou yu ar ^^)
I do miss you =D

Finally I'm back
The heartstories's blog is my private place
Sorry for Locking 

OMG.Suddenly feel very sleepy
Can i rest for a few hours?
KAY! Ciao!

No comments: