Tuesday, September 22, 2009

EMO SHIT


Kay.back to the topic
Since the day
Fcking angry with my relative
Especially my aunt.

Did you know what I mean?
And please stop talking non senses 
 
This fellow always do what he wanted to
No one even stop him and just supported what he did

Did you guys think of me?
Did you guys ask about me?
I'm the person who always get scolded 

No one even stand by my side and concern me even a call!
I'm just always fight with the war by my ownself!

Trouble always come to me!
What to do?!
I was just trying to Ignore Ignore Ignore!
But..how come you guys can do such thing to me.
From now onward
I won't talk to you'll
I've already got used to be alone
I didn't regret what I've done
Suppose to punch him more and more!

Fcuk!
Emo really shit!

10days more
Will be my Big Day =D
Any suprise for me?

No comments: