Saturday, January 16, 2010

GO



Finished uploading pictures
Mind blank ==

kay,once you saw the first picture is it look familiar?
heeeeehee
This is the 2010 version
Yeaa,still remember when I made my first tattoo
I took something like this also :)

Guys,I think I'm fallen down by “海派甜心”
last night 12am went to KC's house for copying
海episode 1-9
And I started watching at 1.00
you guess what episode am I now? ==!
IS 8 !!
Watched till this morning 9.xx
Really Fxxk!

Since "恶魔在身边''
I didn't watch any taiwan drama
Cause what ? cause I dont want others drama replace it !
HAHA ! It was the 1st taiwan drama I watched and and the best!!

But 海 is really awesome too !
Not believe in me?
U can try the first episode!
And you'll fall in love with the mushroom hair "DA LANG"
ahahaha !

And I did learn how to dance like " da lang "
New trend la wey ! haha :D
With nice songs !
:P
Rate 11/10 :)


爱不单行-罗志祥
匿名的好友- 杨丞琳
雨爱-杨丞琳


This is the second picture I wanted to show :D
Let's rock CMD !
And I got Tricia chen FB
And she had accepted me
She is edison's sister
la


Gotta get get ! get out la :D
Stay tuned :)

No comments: