Saturday, January 9, 2010

You will always in the bottom of my heart


Gonna type about recent
It's 6.38 am
Still haven't gone to bed yet
Opps tmr will be the last day of my holiday :( shit

Yesterday went to True Fitness for asking some information
Dad asked me to enroll it for 3 months
I just simply nod my head " ohh. okay okay "
I wonder why dad kept forcing me to, u know what he told me ?

" Leng zai yao meh yong? later or soon those lenglui ask you go seaside or swimming
when you take off your clothers, Semua LARI == .. I really what the fuck x 1000!"
I really zadou 99

He just wanted me to build my body .
So,I'm gonna enroll TF and sign the 2 years package
Except yoga Including :) yea

Finally applied a credit card wooohoo :)
But,today not really happy at all .

And thanks for aven for booking the tickets of flight
May 10 :)
Hong kong again
Won't be going to Thailand ever since
I watched " guai tam" last night. :P


Event Event Event ! :P

seee yaa guys .
Bed time
Wait for my next post :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Not bad article, but I really miss that you didn't express your opinion, but ok you just have different approach