Monday, November 16, 2009

Sibeh dulan! x.x

As I said.
Malaysia has winter?
When stepping in the class today
Peter and Mei shu screaming liked no body business
Freeze ! Freeze ! Freeze !
Even Mr Joseph wearing his "SAI ZHONG"
still shivering there==
I was just  T  kay?! :(
No doubt.The weather is fucking cold today

LOL
What's the expression of the first picture?
DONT ASK ME
I don't even know what's that ==
I saw that While am getting home 
Just snapped it 
For fun :)
4 strawberries  

Shimo gain :) 

lycan? LOL

Damn !
 I was drawing a cabinet elevation in class today
Careless me didn't bring my T square :(
Using spare
 its got a bit cacat
I just didn't care then do it

Mana tau tadi I used my T square for doing another elevation
At the same time 
I measure the cabinet
Gan ni na ==
some of the lines crooked 
Need to do it once again :(
kesian :(
Gonna rush it now
ciaoz

Ps:  Today no TOTO and 4D ==

2 comments:

Foo Kah Mun said...

hey.. Lols.. wear more cloths la since so cold. Omg, feel like so gayish. Hahahahahaha... nice update bro..

a little about me said...

LOL . This's the time u turn gay
didn't give me a warm hug pun LOL
still wanna ah zhi ah zoh

hahaa
thanks bro :)