Sunday, November 29, 2009

<<<<<<-------- * .*.* .*

















Needn't wonder
It's me. I'm blogging now :)

Since I was left my bloggy for few days 
Can u guys see the pictures I uploaded today ?
And do you guys know what does it mean FML? 
Hahaa.It Stands for " Fuck my life"

I found it last night.
It's a site and full of people to be out of luck
Sharing thier unlucky stuff with embarassing
You will smile automaticly when you're really concentrate reading their posts lols

It's 1.44 now,suppose to be on my bed counting stars and looking back to the message what I've received today.yea.I did it always

I'm fucking fucking happy these days 
Something made me feel that I'm very important
Guys joked around! " 鸡蛋糕 "  

Having 2 tower of Heineken and CasB last night with the high schoolmates at dessert's bar
The feeling was awesome u know?















heheeeee!














Buddies
What I wanna say is
Trip is coming berry very soon :)



ps: I needn't cap anymore .yahooooo