Thursday, November 19, 2009

Bitter






My status doesn't let me to get control
Thats suffering mee
I used to blog every time 
When I was not feeling very good in my status
So.. do you know what  status with me now?








I feel like I am rushing everyday of my life. I need to slow down
as someone told me today 
"don't afraid of what your destiny giving u whether good or bad
Just accept it and try to make it stable."
Do joy.
Do enjoy.







Ps: Before doing anything think twice
He's so moody..seriously

6 comments:

BeiBei said...

^^
yea !! just enjoy ur life

Crystal said...

i don't think i can make it stable.but hope u can =)

a little about me said...

Bei: I'll try to make it .thanks ya

Crystal: Hopefully :(

Crystal said...

happy go luck ba ;)

Anonymous said...

your life is colourful okay..
pls enjoy* you still have your devil..

playbee

a little about me said...

Bee: colourful? yess.but sometimes would get bitter.