Monday, August 18, 2008

Sorry my love

Sunday*****

Around 10
i got a called from Babeee...
Blurring..=X
Dear Said her sis allowed her to come my house^^ yahooo=]
XD i was so excited that dear could come!!
hurried arose for going to fetch herr !
hahaXD. This was the second time Ah dear came to my housee.
( arrrhhhh....1st time =,= ahhrrr kai pulakk ..)

and.....i brought dear along for dinner with my Family =]
also was the first time i brought Gf interviewed XD haha!

Both of us were nervous while we facing them...

Luckily, daddy didn't ZAT me..if not...=,=


In the Process....we had a wonderful memory..

i won't forgot =] mmmuackzzzz ^^

Skip..

****


i thought you're happied with me..
but..i did something wrong for you...
haih..i'm not a good bf..

always made you suffer ><

but...i was so happy Our relationship Gradually growing up........

Deaar.. No matter how hard i try....
i'll be a good bf and compensation what i did for you before.....

I just wanna let you know...I'm your man..
i'm Lee Siew heng's Hubby

i would not able you think so much of negative...

I love you.
I cherish you..
i care you...=[

i'll try to Be betterr...

Sorry my love....=[

No comments: