Friday, August 1, 2008

Santuary Night*




Arhhhhhhh....><
last night went Santuary.
Non-stop for alcohol with bored.
Met new friend there...but i didn't know thier name =,=

*Sharon...i didn't know how to dance..Why you pull me out?? Zap la wei...
but..this is not the point i want to tell.

*What's the matter i was came across*

A girl who sitting behind us...
actually i don't know why she kept looking at me when i was sitting with SMS-ing ..
when all my friends went out the stage for dance...
I just sat alone.. suddenly.. ..she came toward on me><

' HI..(louder)' said by the girl.
'hi....(impassive).' said by me

We just talked for non-sense...#%$$&&&
No more 5 minutes.afterward.
She pull me out to the stage..><

'let's dance.'said by her..
'Sorry,i don't know how to dance..=,=.'said by me

.. i Can't bear with her ...!Sudden!!she took my hand and touch her waist.. OMg..
what the girl izit??? haih...><...chepppp...
she kept shake her body infront of me...yuck...i dislike those feeling..
No more 2 mintunes...i hurried went back to seat when she was looking otherwhere...
haha.!!All my friend kept laughing on me...ding..><
fishing la wei..=[
but there really such as a wonderful place...better than RUUMS >
made comfortable with enjoy!Next time i'll bring SiewH along =] haha..

BYEBYE =]

1 comment: